这是E.E.Cumming的诗,你所谓的“别人”不是原创.
I carry your heart with me ,I carry it in my heart ,I am never without it .
我带着你的心,放在我的心里,从未离开.
Anywhere I go ,you go ,my dear.
无论我在哪里,你在哪里,我亲爱的.
And whatever is done by only me ,is you doing ,my darling.
我所做的一切都是为你,我亲爱的
I fear no fate..for you are my fate ,my sweet .
我不害怕灾难,因为你是我的命运,我亲爱的
I want no world for ,beautifacl you are my world ,my true .
我不想要全世界,你就是我的全部,我的真爱
Here is the deepest secret no one knows .
没有人知道这个内心深处的秘密.
Here is the root of the root ...
根本中的根本.
and the bud of the bud...
是稚嫩中的稚嫩...
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life...
是天上生命之树...
which grows higher than the soul can hope...or mind can hide.
越长越高超越了灵魂的期望...
It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart .
或思念的掩饰,让星光闪耀.
I carry your heart,I carry it in my heart.
我带着你的心,放在我的心里.