英语翻译
From far beyond the veil of sleep some ancient voice does seem to whisper my forgotten name weakly,yet solemnly.
So remotely that one night think it had been but a dream,echo of some illusive call of fleeting memory.
Yes,to believe such vain idea no problem it would be,if there was not this inscrutable unrest within me ...
As if out of the deepest sea some creature seeks to rise,to wish its long denied existence back into my life.
My secret name is whispered by a half-forgotten sigh and out of nothing,across my face,which is all petrified,
Hot tears are running without end.A deeply troubling pain pulls me together inwardly,to be no more the same...
From far beyond the veil of sleep some tune,ne'er before heard,is trav'lling on a fragile breath,to shake my frozen world.
人气:421 ℃ 时间:2020-03-17 05:08:44
解答
From far beyond the veil of sleep
远离睡眠的帷幕
some ancient voice does seem to whisper my forgotten name weakly,
远古的声音在低语着已被渐被遗忘的名字
yet solemnly.
虽然低沉但无比庄严
So remotely that one night think it had been but a dream,
在遥远的夜晚,在我的梦中它出现了
echo of some illusive call of fleeting memory.
迷惑的回音呼唤着飞逝的记忆
Yes,to believe such vain idea no problem it would be,
是的,对于那些空虚思想的信仰依然如故
if there was not this inscrutable unrest within me ...
即使没有这不可预料的不安在我内部动荡
As if out of the deepest sea some creature seeks to rise,
就如离开最深海洋的生灵寻觅一线生机
to wish its long denied existence back into my life.
期望它们远离灭亡回到我的生命之中
My secret name is whispered by a half-forgotten sigh and out of nothing,
我秘密的名字被半被遗忘的叹息和永世的虚无轻轻吟诵
across my face,which is all petrified,
流过我的面颊,那已被石化的面孔
Hot tears are running without end.
滚烫的热泪
A deeply troubling pain pulls me together inwardly,
最深的疼痛将我拉出内心深处
to be no more the same...
一切将会面目皆非
From far beyond the veil of sleep some tune,
远离沉睡旋律的笼罩
ne''er before heard,is trav''lling on a fragile breath,
旅途在脆弱的呼吸上
to shake my frozen world.
震颤我冰封的世界
推荐
猜你喜欢
- 5.240 有多少约数
- 一道化学计算题:在实验室制取氧气时,取二氧化锰和KClO3的固体混合物1.25克(下边部分请看问题补充)
- 升华和凝华实例
- 4.饲养组养黑兔40只,白兔的只数比黑兔少20%,白兔有多少只?
- “花已落,何处赏花颜?泪若流尽时,定是绝尘意” 谁能给我一下这句话的解释赏析
- 矩形的两条对角线的夹角为60°,对角线长为15cm,较短边的长为( ) A.12cm B.10cm C.7.5cm D.5cm
- 在一条直的长河中有甲乙两船,现同时由A地顺流而下,乙船到B地时,接到通知需立即返回到C地执行任务,甲船继续顺流航行,已知甲乙两船在静水中的速度;每小时7.5千米,水流速度为每小时2.5千米,A,C两地间的距离为10千米,若乙船由A地经B地再
- 谈生命中的问题,一棵小树从破壳而出到生命终结,其间经历了春夏秋冬、快乐和痛苦,这比喻了怎样的人生历